The course on globalization makes use of the following textbook: Terminale, Classes Européennes, History Geography, Hatier (chapter 6, pages 70 to 83).
The course consists of ten hours of class + work at home.
First, at home, you read (and take notes on) the relevant blog post BEFORE a class. Click on the titles below:
- Globalization, a world of difference?
- Spreading the European model to Asia
- Map: a globalized world
- Flows, circulation and connections on a global scale
- Costco comes to France
- Globalisation, a vulnerable process creating economic growth
- The new Asian powers in the globalization process
- Inequalities caused by globalization, the forgotten countries
- How to boost employment, productivity and growth...
- Why is the WTO being contested?
Second, in class, you listen to a lecture and take notes (the teacher will summarise and comment the information from a blog post, then help you understand and analyse the documents from chapter 6 of your Hatier textbook).
Third, you revise the course contents, ready for the Bac exam!